Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Of Those Days....

Have you ever had one of those days?  You know the one where everything just goes wrong and you just want it to be over?  It doesn't matter what day of the week it is, you just wish it was friday....or maybe saturday, cause on saturday there is no work (for most people) and you can lay in bed and not move except to eat and go to the bathroom.

I had one of these days yesterday.  It was not pretty.  It started with me having some bad dreams about being late for work, and then when I got to work it was pure chaos.  Me and my team just couldn't get it together.  We were dropping everything, everything out front was running out, and people through drive thru just didn't want to co-operate.  I also had a verbal altercation with a "special" man who usually comes to Tims Hortons.  I just wanted yesterday to be over.  And I'm glad it is now!

I'm a pretty optimistic person, so I'm going to look on the bright side of yesterday.  We were only $1.06 short for the day, I went home to pizza in the fridge and my fiancée on the couch, and the possibility to just go to bed and forget today ever happened.  The bright side of today is that yesterday is over.

So here's hoping all of you have a better day today than yesterday, and a better day tomorrow than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment