Friday, November 1, 2013

All Good Things Must Come To An End...

This is not a happy post.  But I don't find it all that distressing either.  It is most definitely a sad post, but I feel that it's time to let the world know.

Yuta and I have ended our 4 year relationship.  While differences attract, I now feel that we were too different.

I'm not going to get into many details, because when you hear one side of the story, it's only half of the truth.
I really liked doing this blog while he was here, and I am going to start a new blog about all my new plans and travel decisions I'm going to make or at least explore those options!

I look forward to growing as a person with everyone and I hope you continue on with me and my journey!

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Pearl & Uncle ErnieNovember 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM

    Lauren ,all the best to you in whatever you do..We know you must make the decision that is best for you.... Looking forward to sharing your next adventure..All our love Aunt Pearl & Uncle Ernie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, you do whatever is good for you! I, for one, want to see you happy and bubbly ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is full of 'ups" and "downs"...Right now you are both in the "down", but brighter skies lie ahead! You will both find happiness in your futures!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With you all the way honky! Let the new adventure begin!

    ReplyDelete