Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Year, But An Old Me

Ok, ok, so I know I haven't been keeping up to date with my January photo-a-day, in fact, I've only done what, one or two days?  So I'm scrapping January and looking forward to February, where I WILL DO IT. I'll be printing out multiple copies of the topics list and putting them in my car, in my house, and in my purse so I have no more excuses as to why I am not keeping up.

On another note, my gym going has been steady!  I've been trying to go as many times a week as I can, but a minimum of 2 times is mandatory!  I've fallen in love with running and I've been trying to get my stamina up.  My friend Gina, told me she was running a half marathon and that really inspired me to get into running.  Maybe not a half marathon, but a smaller 5K benchmark to start!  I've been cruising Pinterest looking for different ways to do this and I've come across a couple that are intriguing.  One is the Couch-To-5K program which is essentially what I thought I wanted, but this program is for straight up beginners!  Another one I've found is a Beginner-To-5k plan, which is actually shorter than the Couch-To-5k at 5 weeks as opposed to 8.  I think I'll be attempting the beginner plan because it incorporates other exercise as well as running, so it's working ALL over.

So even though it's a brand new year, I have decided to go back to the old me.  I have chopped off my hair and have gone back to my short angled bob style.  This have been the ultimate refresher for me.  I feel like myself again, and I feel so much more confident about my appearance.  This look is one I had for 3 years and I always felt super pretty wearing it, so I'm happy to be home.

How have you been doing with your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment